When it comes to where you source your new vehicle from, you have the choice of using a car dealership or a car broker. Plus, you also have the decision of dealing with a company in person, over the phone or online. This makes it difficult in deciding which route to take and who you can trust – especially after some of the horror stories that you hear!
So... what sets Pike & Bambridge apart from the rest of the market place? Why should you choose us when looking to source a new vehicle?
I could write a long list of these, but here are the top 5 reasons our clients choose us over all other options.
- Genuine, advice-led service
- Our independence from all manufacturers and finance providers allows us to advise and supply whatever is best for you. Unlike dealerships and many car brokers, we’re not controlled by sales targets on specific makes and models. This allows us to provide unbiased advice and not force something upon you that isn’t suitable.
- We have access to many car suppliers across the UK for each manufacturer. This means we can use their sales targets to get you a better deal, but we’re not controlled by it.
- Many people are often supplied a car without being explained exactly what their agreement includes. Our wide range of financing options allows us to consider and advise how your vehicle is funded, from many different suppliers (e.g. contract hire, contract purchase, out-right purchase etc.)
- We work very closely with a handful of well-respected societies and unions, such as PFA Scotland and the Law Society of Scotland, to name just two. They recommend us as their official vehicle supplier because they trust us to look after you.
- “We are delighted to have Pike & Bambridge as a PFA Scotland Business Partner. Piers, Beth and their team offer our members a friendly, efficient and reliable service when it comes to leasing cars. As the players’ union, it is crucial that we are able to point our members towards a company like Pike & Bambridge who have expert knowledge of the industry and can offer not just great deals to our members, but also advice they can trust and security.”
- PFA SCOTLAND
- No pressure
- We don’t offer a high pressured sales environment; we’ll make sure you’re in control throughout the process. We can speak on the phone or email if that’s your preferred method of contact. However, we have offices in Scotland and we’re happy to meet you wherever you feel comfortable. We will ensure you understand every step of the process in a personal, jargon-free way.
- Personal expert account manager
- You will never speak to a call centre. You will be assigned an account manager who will offer a personal service from the point of contact until the delivery of your vehicle.
- Your account manager will be an expert. Our Sport Division account managers have valuable experience dealing with professional sports people, therefore understand the issues that are important to them and their lifestyle.
- Market leading prices and award-winning service
As well as the above reasons, we can still offer market leading prices alongside an award winning service on which we pride ourselves. We will always supply you the best price we can possibly do, so you never need to haggle.
For more information on the services that we provide in supplying new cars to you, please call 0131-563-7493 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to News & events