WIN A HARVEY NICHOLS AFTERNOON TEA HAMPER!
Over the next decade the move to electric vehicles (EV's) is going to become more and more important, with the Guardian reported this week estimating that by 2030, over 6.5 million households plan to buy an EV. We're keen to find out what you feel the pros and cons are for moving over to an electric car and are currently undertaking some research.
In 2020 the sale of fully electric cars made up 6.6% of the market (108,000 sales) and while significantly up year-on-year (186%) there is still significant work to be done on encouraging adoption of EV’s. (REF) The UK Government has set a target of 2030 for the end of sales of new petrol and diesel cars which will come around quickly.
Please take just a few minutes to complete this short survey and we'll enter you into a Prize Draw to win a delicious box of goodies from the team at Harvey Nichols!
Terms & Conditions
- Survey closes 5 pm (BST) on Friday 4th June 2021
- Winner will be notified on Friday 11th June 2021
- One winner will receive a Harvey Nichols Afternoon Tea Hamper
- Prize is as stated and no cash alternative is offered
- Prize will be sent to the winner on receipt of full postal information
- The company (Pike + Bambridge) reserve the right to replace the prize with something of equal or greater value