Want to move in a different direction?
Join us in changing the way the world buys cars.
Over the next 3 years, we’re set to develop and deliver an entirely new online journey for clients, centred around the personal, expert client experience we have become known for. We will retain this human approach, while developing an unrivalled digital experience for clients, harnessing our expertise for the professional markets we serve.
We’re building a team of the best people we can find to lead us on to the next stage of our business. High-performing teams, by their very nature, need to recruit well. More than that, we pride ourselves on not just recruiting the very best people we can find for a position, but encouraging them to constantly engage in the cycle of growth.
Top teams need to train intensively, and constantly. We give our team space to learn, and actively encourage and support professional and personal development whilst working in the team. We believe the most exciting teams to be a part of are those in pursuit of ambitious common goals, and we invest heavily to attract team members who can help us deliver those goals.
What makes us special:
- Champions do Extra – continual improvement is how all the best teams win. We give our team the space & resource to nurture that improvement.
- Be the Good guys – having the courage to challenge the status quo.
- Be Human, act with empathy. Whether this be “Think like a customer” or the supportive internal culture we foster, we want our team to really engage with people, and look beyond the transaction.
We know it takes time to find the right people so if you like the sound of us, get in touch to find out more, sending your CV to email@example.com.
We are currently recruiting a Leasing Administrator to join our growing team. We’ve developed key strategic relationships with industry-leading finance providers such as Lex Autolease, Hitachi Capital and Arval. Your role is to become the expert in dealing with these companies and own the process from once a sale has been agreed to the contracts being approved. The success of this role is demonstrated by how quick and seamless the process is both internally and for all stakeholders involved. Can you help design and implement processes that currently take days but, in the future, could be instant or measured in minutes rather than days?. We need to build capacity to achieve our lofty growth targets and you’ll work closely with our Commercial Director to continuously iterate and improve the process.
This role is broken up in to four core areas and suits an applicant with some experience of working within financial services whilst able to adapt and develop processes to match what is an incredibly fast-moving, and exciting industry to now be involved with. All new team members go through 12 weeks of intensive training in our P+B Academy, and the training doesn’t stop there, with continuous professional development, both internal and external a key part of our culture.
The areas of specialism for this role are:
- Processing client finance applications with our core funders and understanding all funder criteria
- Managing the contracts and compliance process
- Submitting documents packs for funders post-delivery in a timely and accurate manner and products
- Managing and developing relationships with key stakeholders and ensuring funder targets are met
Download the full job description here.
Our Training Programme
At Pike + Bambridge, we pride ourselves on selecting the very best team members we can find for every role we recruit. On top of this, we offer incredibly detailed training to each and every team member who joins us.
All team members go through over 255 hours of training in year one, and are encouraged to take part in both personal and professional development, in the business as well as through external training programmes, often selected by the team member.
This focus on training distinguishes us from many of our peers, with the industry traditionally experiencing high staff turnover, both through the dealership network, as well as through online ‘call-centre’ leasing brokers.
We have a range of employee benefits including:
- Company contribution pension scheme from Aviva
- A company car, or cash allowance towards a personal car upon completion of probation period
- Bonus Scheme based on overall company profitability, and linked to specific achievable role targets
- Free health insurance upon completion of probation period
- A flexible, supportive working environment
- An extra day of annual leave on your birthday
Blog from Pike+BambridgeView blog
The perfect storm? How surging demand & supply chain issues are in danger of crippling car industry recovery